Frequently Asked Questions
1) What should I bring on my Ascend adventure? Our adventure spa is an all inclusive trip so you don't have to worry about bringing a map, or any camping equipment. We do recommend bringing a camera so you can show all of your friends the fun you had on your day-cation. Please bring a personal water bottle, any snacks you might enjoy, and comfortable shoes for hiking. We also recommend bringing a change of clothes and shoes for after your hike, so that you may relax after your massage or using our outdoor shower.
2) What is your cancellation policy? Life happens. If you must reschedule or cancel, please make sure to do so at least 48 hours ahead of time and we will provide a 100% refund or transfer. Our "small batch" experiences have been cultivated with you in mind and we want you to be the one that gets to enjoy it!
3) What if it rains? At Ascend, we offer a 100% Nature guarantee. Because our services are uniquely designed to provide you with an all outdoors wellness experience, sometimes Nature can be unpredictable. We run our trips whether rain or shine with strong canopies to protect us from the elements. If for any reason, we need to cancel the trip due to weather, we will provide you with a full refund.
4) Can I bring my children? Our trips are designed as a day-cation for adults. With the hiking and massage outdoors we currently cannot offer any options for children under the age of 18 on semi-private trips. If you would like to book a private trip with us, we may be able to accommodate your needs. Please email us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org along with proposed dates, ages, and any other questions.
5) What does the "all-inclusive" price include? All of our trips include transportation from our meet-up location, a destination hike ranging in duration, and the spa treatments specific to your package. If you would like to upgrade your package to include a longer massage or one of our other spa treatments, please email us at email@example.com.